Welcome


Welcome to LolaUniqueCreations where you can view my latest sewing creations made in Broome, Western Australia. Broome is in Yawuru Country. Gurdan is the Yawuru word for bag or bucket.

A couple of years ago I made myself a shoulder bag and some friends wanted a bag too. So in my spare time I have fun making different bags. Most bags have a zip pocket, so mobiles and keys can be safely stored and are easy to find. Some bags also have 'open' pockets on the inside of the bags. I also like experimenting with embroidery details.
The shoulder bags were named after people who inspired me to sew them!
'Carol' crescent - single embroidered strap with snap close
'Kristy Carrier' 50 cm - two straps and outside zip pocket, with snap close or open-ended zip
'Krista-Jane' 35cm zip, 'Joycelyn' 30cm zip, stand up bags with outside zip pocket, 5 inside pockets, single strap (approx 100cm long)
Coin purse 12-18 cm zip, Handy Pouches/Pencil Cases 20-35cm zips

All creations are cotton and fully lined - so they can be washed - soak and gentle machine or hand wash, warm/hot iron.
I buy most of my materials locally, from Streeters Drapery in Broome and use authentic Aboriginal designs by artists from MS Textiles http://www.mstexaustralia.com.

Thanks for visiting, hope to hear from you soon, Lola Nanyjili, the happy sewer.

Apr 25, 2017

Beautiful Bags

A couple of beautiful bags
All SOLD thank you

Bush Onion Beach Bag $35
Bush Onion 35 cm zip Shoulder Bag $45 
Spirit People 35 cm zip Shoulder Bag $45



Wild Bush Flowers Crescent Shoulder Bag $45
Inside and outside zip pocket, 3 inside 'open' pockets, snap close
embroidered strap

No comments:

Post a Comment